Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Finally here..

I have always had the habit of writing. Friends and colleagues often teased me for being verbose as well...I used to maintain a diary for a long time and somehow lost the habit. Finally today, something happened and I got back to writing..and this time, blogging...
A recruiter called me today morning to give me feedback on an interview(phone-screen) I attended Thursday morning...turns out that the interviewer wanted to 'move on' with other candidates, because he was looking for someone who could 'fire answers back' at him like he could fire questions. This got me to thinking...
It is not about knowledge or skill set or talent anymore..in this market, it is purely one's position and power to choose is a key player for a candidate to be 'picked' or not. How fair is this??

No comments:

Post a Comment